Matt Sharpe will give a 20 minute, non-technical presentation on the current steps and incentives for increasing comfort and air quality in your home, using less energy and saving money. This year residents will be signing up to have Efficiency Vermont staff visit their homes to make recommendations (instead of contractors). Stay to ask questions and learn more. Refreshments will be provided.
Ready to stop burning money? Weatherizing your home is often one of the best financial investments you can make. This workshop will help get you started.
- We’ll answer these questions:
- What does weatherization look like in your home?
- What are the benefits of weatherization?
- What incentives are available to help you get started?
- What can you DIY and when should you work with a contractor?
Whether you’re new to weatherization or have detailed questions about your next project, energy experts from Efficiency Vermont will provide guidance and answer your questions and talk through the new incentive to cover half of your project costs (up to $4000).
You’ll also be able to set up a free home energy visit to discuss your best opportunities to make your home healthier and more comfortable.